I’d like guest contributions. Send me your ideas!
Let’s call it Creative Options, a peer mentoring site for evidence-based teaching and learning strategies.
We can follow a simple ‘template” designed to accommodate you as busy writers and readers.
Each entry should be less than 500-1,000 words and specifically address the following questions:
- What teaching/learning strategy did you use in your class/seminar?
- Briefly describe what you did, your strategy: How does it work?
- Why did you choose this strategy? What were the circumstances?
- What happened?
- What questions, recommendation, or discussion points do you have for your peers?
- What’s a good resource to learn more about this strategy?
We have so much talent and experience in FYS…let’s open this blog up to a lively and professional exchange of ideas. And if you don’t wish to write, please contribute comments to any post.
What are your thoughts?